Check our Latest products!
It’s twenty degrees outside, you’ve just put on one of your scrub jackets to warm up at work, and the extra cup of coffee doesn’t seem to kick in. We’ve all had days at work where you have to reach deep within yourself to keep focused. But the next time you find yourself counting the hours until you will be home asleep in your pajamas, play one of the songs on the playlist below for an instant energy boost; or get inspired and make a special motivational playlist of your very own.
1. Thriller by Michael Jackson – Who doesn’t feel like dancing when Thriller comes on the radio? Remember the zombies dressed in loose-fitting, dark-colored pants that might double as scrubs pants. This song will get you out of your chair and moving for a few eight counts and might even inspire a few coworkers to follow suit.
2. Footloose by Kenny Loggins – You’ve seen the movie. You’ve memorized Kevin Bacon’s signature moves. And, depending on your age, you might still be holding onto the soundtrack on tape in your mother’s basement. Now it’s time to cut loose and dance at your desk or station. Didn’t you know scrub tops were made for dancing, too?
3. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves – There is a reason this song seems to be on the playlist of many a wedding DJ: it makes people happy. This is also a great song to play as you are driving home from work. When you walk through the door, your family will appreciate your renewed energy and joy de vivre attitude.
4. Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen – There’s a reason they call him “the boss”. He knows music and he knows how to motivate a crowd with his heartfelt lyrics and rock n’ roll beats. After listening to this song, you will have a little bit of his energy with you the entire day.
5. Mysterious Ways by U2 – Having a strange day at work and need a little release? Let Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr., ease the pain. The song lyrics are always inspirational, the sounds first-rate; and you can always throw on a pair of dark sunglasses to release your inner Bono. Plus, these guys do just as much good in the world off the stage as they do on.
6. Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles – This is a great song to play when you have an hour left in a long, hard shift. It makes you feel good about everything in the world and feel like the hardest bit is about to pass. When you can’t take a hot bath, listen to this song.[ad_2]
write by garcia