Check our Latest products!
Eyeglasses may not be a fashion must-have, but they definitely shouldn’t be a fashion disaster. Gone are the days of bulky and obtrusive black horn-rimmed glasses. There has been great deal of recent innovation in the way that prescription glasses are made and sold. With popular role models like Harry Potter wearing glasses, they have turned into a style statement. Today there are all kinds of glasses to flatter your look.
In order to buy prescription eyeglasses you must know some basics:
- Make an assessment of your needs and style. If you stay at home most of the time, you might not want to invest in chic glasses.
- Comfort, fit and durability rank high when it comes to choosing eyeglasses. To make it a comfortable experience make sure the frames are wide enough for your face. The edge of the frames should protrude slightly beyond your face so that the temples don’t touch your head as they extend back to your ears.
- When you try on the frames, move your head up and down, bend over and pick something up from the floor and see how well your glasses stay in place.
- For those who want durable eyewear, titanium and stainless steel are stronger and more durable than other metal frame materials.
- Besides complementing your looks, eyeglasses should also suit your lifestyle. An active teenager who plays a lot of sports will have far different needs for eyeglasses than an office worker who spends hours at a desk.
- Your appearance, personal tastes, lifestyle, and face shape should define your choice of frame.
- Prescription glasses are available in all shapes like oval, rectangle, round, cat-eye, wrap-around, aviator and square. Choose according to what suits your face.
- Some frames may not be right for certain prescriptions.
- Frames with smaller lenses are recommended for high prescriptions because they center on the eye.
- There are various types of innovative prescription frames. Lightweight metal frames offer flexibility for style and complement looks from business to funky; rimless frames are ultra-lightweight and typically suit the style-conscious wearer; plastic frames are durable and come in a wide range of styles and colors to suit your look.
- If you have reached your 40’s, you will need to consider different eyeglass options for correcting near vision problems caused by presbyopia. Some options are progressive lenses, lined bifocals or trifocals, occupational lenses, reading glasses and computer glasses.
- There are also many types of glasses for sports vision and safety.
Sunglasses are also extremely popular today. In addition to wearing sunglasses simply for protection, more and more people are wearing sunglasses in prescription, as a fashion statement, or for all three. Sunglasses are important for anyone venturing out into the sun as they protect the eyes from harmful ultraviolet rays. Prescription sunglasses are ideal for prescription wearers as they eliminate the need for sun clips. Because of this, prescription sunglasses have become more available in the retail marketplace.
There are also many types of glasses for sports vision and safety.[ad_2]
write by Ralph