Check our Latest products!
It’s unbelievable how much misinformation is out there related to skincare. The skincare industry will have you believe that just using their products will quickly and magically transform your skin into that of a supermodel. Fact is, it takes a little more than applying a cream to have a beautiful skin. Here are 5 tips for healthy skin that anyone can easily implement.
Tips for healthy skin:
1) Have a healthy diet. Including plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet will not only make your body immune from health problems, it will also reflect on your skin and keep it healthy.
2) Focus on foods with high concentration of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Look for foods like apples, tomatoes, red grapes, spinach, and broccoli.
3) Apply a sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 15, before going out in the sun. Wearing sunglasses and a wide brimmed hat will also help in minimizing the damage caused by the sun.
4) Keep your skin hydrated by drinking lots of water. This will also have the additional benefit of flushing out all the toxins from your body.
5) Finally, find out a natural skin cream that can bolster your skin care efforts with effective ingredients. Now I’m not talking about the common creams containing dangerous chemicals inside. The ones I’m taking about are completely natural and healthy for the skin.
No article on tips for healthy skin can be complete without touching upon the secret ingredients of a healthy skin cream. These are ingredients that you will not find in those creams stacked on the shelf in the neighborhood store. These are exotic and difficult to find natural extracts that only a few companies can lay their hands on.
Ingredients like Cynergy TK. This is an extract derived from the wool of New Zealand sheep. It stimulates the production of Collagen and Elastin in the skin. These two proteins make sure that our skin remains firm, elastic, and free from wrinkles.
Phytessence Wakame is a secret ingredient that women in Japan have been using for a long time to keep their skin healthy and beautiful. This sea kelp contains a lot of vitamins and minerals which nourish the skin deeply. It also protects the skin from UV rays damage and from free radicals found in pollution also.
Babassu is a light and natural wax extracted from the Babassu palm found in Brazil. It keeps the skin hydrated by moisturizing it gently.
Grapeseed oil is a powerful antioxidant and keeps the skin protected from free radical damage. It is also good at repairing the skin around the eyes and reduces the stretch marks on the skin.
So there you have it. Simple and effective tips for healthy skin. Start implementing them right now and see how beautiful your skin becomes.[ad_2]
write by Florence